Followers

Monday 2 July 2012

Getting there....

Morning all
Well my weekend wasn't very successful in terms of distance covered, but I did do some exercise.
It doesn't help when you can't set your alarm correctly to get up on a Saturday morning and go for a walk!!! grrrr.
My girlfriend and I did do a mini cross fit session and then a body balance DVD, which was a lot harder than I thought it would be.  But it was enjoyable and gives you another goal!!!
I did my 1k in the pool last night and off for a walk at lunch.
Slowly but surely!!!
Anyway hope you all had a great weekend, would love to hear what you achieved.
Theresa x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Theresa, Have managed my 30km this week but it the process have achieved a cold and so have interrupted my plans for doing something each day. As you say, grrr. Glad you were able to get some exercise in. Every bit helps. Hope you had a good weekend too.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete