Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Week 4......

I do apologise, it has been a few days since my last update.
It hasn't been a bad few days, I have been quite good at tracking my food for this week's challenge, and boy has that been interesting.  Which I suppose is kind of the point.  :)
Have been pretty good with my food lately, although yesterday I did have some biscuits last night and one of my work colleagues decided to buy us all a caramel slice after lunch.  How could I say no!!!
My exercise has been pretty good too, although I have come down with a bit of a cold, as it seems a few of us have.  So just trying to do something with the little energy I do have.

My motivation to eat well and exercise is still good, so I am pleased with that.  Looking forward to the real thing starting and getting a bit more structure.

Hope you are all well and fighting fit.

Theresa
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Therese, sounds like you are moving along well. I think you are correct and the purpose of the food diary is to start taking a good look at what we do eat so that we can make modifications towards a healthier eating plan. Sorry to hear about your cold. Am in the final days (hopefully) of mine. Take care.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn,
    Glad to hear you are on the mend. While my cold hasn't been bad at all it still takes it out of you.
    The food diary certainly makes you stop and think, which is a very good thing. Even when you think you are being good it is sometimes not the case.
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete