Followers

Thursday 26 July 2012

Feeling better.....

Well I must say I was starting to wonder if all this was going to pay off.
I have been exercising 6 days a week, most weeks and gradually increasing the intensity of my workouts.  Not just limiting myself to walking around the local park!!!
I have been watching my diet and logging my food, with a few holy craps there are how many calories in that!!!, daily and I had not lost any weight.  Mind you I wasn't jumping on the scales with any regularity either .
But this morning I did and I lost 900 grams.  Not a lot but it was a loss and I am under the 70kg mark for the first time in a long time.

I know wish I had exercised the last two days!!!  I didn't because I just felt a but de-energised this week and felt that I needed a break.  I am a firm believer in listening to your body when it speaks.
I have a great workout in my head for tomorrow, thanks to a fellow 12WBT'er.

I will get my hubby to fix my HRM tonight and I will hit the track running tomorrow and continue this success.

I am soooo looking forward to the real thing started, and also a little daunted at what to expect.

Have a great weekend everyone and here's to lots of calories burnt!!

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Any loss is good. Looks like you've been trying hard with the challenges. Keep it up. Can't wait to start either.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete