Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

Week 3 Challenge

I have received the email for this week's challenge from Michelle.  Wow!!  This will be a hard one for me for a number of reasons.  I work full time, don't particularly like riding bikes and I don't have access to a rowing machine.
However I have already started swimming twice a week and will get out and get some walks/runs in this week.  I think the 30km is achievable if you tackle it in stages.
I shall keep you posted on my progress.
Have a great weekend everyone.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi TG,
    It's surprising how quickly those small stages add up. You'll have reached your 30 km in no time. I agree breaking it down makes it very achievable. Have a great weekend yourself and hope it's successful in terms of distance travelled.
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete