Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Well, here I am.  I have just signed up for the 12 Week Body Challenge with Michelle.

I am really looking forward to this challenge and getting my body back into a shape that doesn't resemble a potato.  When I was younger I used to be a gym junkie and then life kind of got in the way.  Got married, divorced, married again and now a Mum.  I wouldn't change any of that for the world but I have not been paying the best attention to me.  The same can be said of all Mum's!!!

Anyway, here we go.


1 comment:

  1. Hi TMG,
    Have subscribed to your blog. Love hearing everyone's stories and how they're getting on. Am enjoying the program so far. Have been kept motivated through the contact with others. Have the philosophy now that it is ok to be selfish for at least an hour per day. Mums included. Enjoy.
    Cheers Kathryn

    ReplyDelete